Economy Discount, vacation home, hostel, Guest Rooms, white sands, beach front, beach combing, beach sunset, white sand beach, primitive tribes, local marketplace, fishing, scuba diving, dive trips, boat rental, motorcycle rental, snorkeling, primitive village inhabited islands, Biak, Irian Jaya, Papua, Indonesia, Wamena, Baliem Central Valley, guides,tours,Trekking guides, Japans world war II artifacts, adventure
Located in ~ Biak, Irian Jaya, Papua, Indonesia
Agustina Sebu Crawford, Owner
+62 852 440 3 23 26
- ask for Agustina
© By Bosnik Beach Guest House
Site By: SPOON FROG graphics
$15. ~ $30. USD ~ PER NIGHT ~ INCLUDES BREAKFAST
• The guest home's main floor has small sundries shop for basic snacks and sodas.
• Hostess Agustina will custom prepare your breakfast with a homestyle flair and breakfast is included in your daily rate.
• Lunch and dinner are available for very fair local prices and served on the deck overlooking beach. Agostina may also prepare snacks for your road excursions when requested.
• You may bring fish from the local market or request special fare.
• Some locals meet at the Market Place one day a week and it is only a 15 minute walk.
• The main large island market in the town of Biak is one hour away with public transport.
• Biak has many small shops that provide the necessities to make your stay enjoyable.
• There is one bank and airline office.
• This is a simple island with simple locals and not much is modern or new. People are pure and relatively unaffected by world tourism.
• From main airport ~ 40 min easy transport through villages & dramatic coastal cliffs.
Please complete the form below. If you have any reservation or availability questions, please contact your hostess Augustina at the numbers given above. If you have any problems with the internet form, please email us at email@example.com.
Visit our USA Family @ Aawesome B&B Retreat Site where they can answer emails about us for you: www.aawesomeworld.com
We are located in Biak, Irian Jaya, Papua, Indonesia
• 25 small authentic primitive village inhabited islands are within one to two hours boat rides from our beach.
FOOD & DINING & SHOPPING
Our two story guest house was completed and built in 2004 by master craftsperson and world explorer, Winky Crawford and his team of local builders.
Over the years with hundreds of villagers blessings, 3000 feet of lovely white sand beach was acquired and is cared for by your host family.
• Day rental boats & local vans with operators. Excellent fishing & diving surround Biak.
• Flights to Wamena, Baliem Valley available at local airport.
ROOMS & AMENITIES
that once peppered its white sandy shore." It's meaning might be changed a little, but it reads a little better. To have the word small twice in the same sentence does not sound very well.